PredictDIV is a single data tool that allows you to have the most timely and accurately projected dividend and capital gain payment, and estimated rates from individual stocks and mutual funds.
PredictDIV is a convenient and accurate dividend prediction and reference tool to help you do your job better. PredictDIV projects dividends a full year in advance for 36,000+ publicly traded North American equities and mutual funds. PredictDIV was created based on the needs of the world's largest investment and financial institutions and utilizes a proprietary algorithm to generate this highly accurate data.
Mergent has staff of experienced and dedicated analysts whose core focus is collecting confirmed dividend and cap gain schedules for the 26,000+ mutual funds and 9,000+ equities so that you can shift your attention to more immediate daily activities particularly during peak distribution periods in Q3 and Q4.
PredictDIV projects dividends a full year in advance for 36,000+ publicy-traded North American equities and mutual funds.
Key Benefits Include:
• 170,000+ projections
• Ex, record and pay date projections from the confirmed payment histories housed in our Securities Database which serves as the foundation for our complementary flagship Electronic Dividend Service feed product.
• Content is enhanced by incorporating confirmed payment schedules sourced from our extensive list of established contacts built over eighty years of collecting dividends data.
• Projected amounts are formulated using Mergent’s proprietary Indicated Annual Dividend* calculations coupled with each security’s pay frequency and other qualifying factors. Estimated amounts are verified rates provided by a primary source contact.
• Multiple levels of service provide the capability to customize the data to suit various needs from back-office operations to client reporting.
• The file is XML formatted and a Delta file is delivered nightly.
Key Data Elements Include:
• Projected dates and projected amounts
• Confirmed schedules and estimated amounts
• Pay types and pay frequencies
• Qualified/Non-Qualified tax status projections
• CUSIP/CINS numbers
• Primary and secondary tickers and exchanges
*Indicated Annual Dividends are estimates of the total amount of dividends an issue will pay over the course of a year.