Mergent offers a wide range of customized programs that provide valuable opportunities to increase the visibility of your company. Mergent’s extensive history and worldwide distribution media outlets ensure maximum communication between your company and a vast targeted audience of investors and decision-makers.
Many companies choose to significantly reduce the expense of individual state licensing fees (for secondary trading compliance of the company’s securities) by seeking to obtain a listing in a recognized securities manual. Among the oldest and most reputable “recognized securities manuals” are Mergent™ Manuals and News Reports, first published in 1918. Formerly known as Moody’s® Manuals and News Reports, the publications were rebranded as Mergent Manuals and News Reports when Mergent, Inc. acquired Moody’s™ Financial Information Services division in 1998.
With more than 100 years of experience, a listing in Mergent’s manuals and product will facilitate trading of your company’s securities in secondary markets (depending on the individual firm, some states have specific requirements and should be contacted individually) while delivering maximum corporate visibility to the global securities and investment community.
- Significantly lower initial and annual renewal costs for Blue Sky manual exemption service compared to competitors
- Recognized and trusted by 38 states that act in accordance with Blue Sky regulatory provincial securities laws for secondary trading of a company's common stock or ADR's
- Profiling a company in Mergent's manuals targets a vast audience of over one million securities analysts, portfolio managers and individual investors
- Continuous coverage of key company financial and relevant business developments available in print and online
- Availability of company annual reports in color pdf images via online Mergent products
- Academic and public libraries nationwide consider Mergent manuals to be an essential part of their business and financial reference collection
- Key Company Highlight Information
- Company History
- Business Description
- Capital Structure
- Officers and Directors
- Plants and Properties
- Multiple years of Financial Statements
- Financial and Operating Ratios
- Analysis of Operations
- Stock and Bond Descriptions
- Analysis of Recent Results
Make Mergent your choice for Blue Sky regulatory compliance and give your company the global recognition it deserves.
To enroll in Mergent’s Investor Relations Services program, please contact:
Director, Investor Relations
1-800-433-0877 or 212-413-7747