Mergent Archives™ is an online database featuring a vast, indexed collection of corporate and industry related documents. Containing hundreds of thousands of reports covering over 100 countries and industries, Mergent Archives™ uses a reliable and easy to navigate system designed to meet your historical research needs.
By subscribing to Mergent Archives™ you’ll gain instant access to:
Mergent Historical Annual Reports
Dating back to the early 1900's, Mergent's Historical Annual Reports collections offers over 700,000 documents available in .PDF format for the United States, Canada and Europe. Access an extensive library of high-quality historical documents featuring rich textual details and in-depth analyses on thousands of global companies.
Mergent’s/Moody's® Municipal & Government Manuals
Dating back to 1909, Mergent/Moody’s® Manual collection provides a comprehensive and in-depth insight into the history of corporate America. The online Manuals collection gives you access to corporate history, business descriptions and detailed financial statements, with just a few mouse clicks.
Includes every Mergent/Moody's Manual published since 1909:
Mergent’s/Moody's® Corporate Manuals
- Industrial Manual since 1920
- OTC Unlisted Manual since 1986
- Public Utility Manual since 1981
- International Manual since 1970
- OTC Industrial Manual since 1970
- Bank & Finance Manual since 1928
- Transportation Manual since 1909
Dating back to 1918, Mergent Municipal & Government Manuals include approximately 16,500 issuers of municipal securities. Special features section in each volume of Mergent's Municipal & Government Manuals includes:
Mergent Historical Industry Report Collection
- Moody's Municipal Bond Yield Averages (with charts)
- Average Yields of U.S. Government Bonds (with charts)
- Chart showing Comparative Yields on Municipals, Treasure Bonds and Corporate Bonds
- Chart showing State Bonds compared with U.S. Treasuries
- Analysis of State Highway Fund Operations
- Income Statistics by State
Mergent Industry Reports provided in-depth analysis of key industries in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Comprehensive reports describe the market environment, industry landscape and key market trends for companies, industries, countries and regions. Industry sectors covered:
- Food & Beverage
- Heavy Construction
- IT & Technology
- Medical Instruments
- Oil & Gas
- Precious Metals
- Property & Development
Ford Equity Research Reports
Review up to 3 years of equity research reports, updated weekly, providing expert analysis and buy, sell, hold recommendations from our subsidiary Ford Equity Research, a top performing independent research provider. Clear and factual in its design, the Equity Research Reports provide ratings, recommendations, sector analysis and company financial information.
D&B® Country Reports and Country Insight Reports
Comprehensive information for evaluating risks and opportunities across the globe. Information available in country reports includes:
- Country Risk Indicator Summary - explanation of the country's relative risk rating, including positive and negative factors affecting the country's risk profile.
- Key Information - key statistics covering GDP, government finances, balance of payments, cross country development comparisons and non-numerical information.
- Executive Summary - two-page briefing on four principal areas of risk: political, macroeconomic, external economy and commercial.
- Political Risk - analysis of government stability, policy-making expertise, institutional determinants of good government, socio-political harmony and external relations, plus a two-year forecast.
- Macroeconomic Risk - commentary of short-term economic outlook and interest rate movements, together with a study of the country's long-term economic growth potential.
- External Economic Risk - elucidation of balance and payments trends, plus default and currency risk evaluations and a two-year forecast.
- Trade Environment - current account regulations and barriers, and potential for risk management and control.
- Commercial Risk - analysis of aggregate buyer risk, combined with an assessment of financial sector risk and non-traditional risks such as corruption, plus a two-year forecast.
- Investment Environment - explanation of capital account regulations and barriers, regulations concerning direct investment flows, portfolio investment (equities & bonds), and a description of general investment conditions.
The Hoover's™ Historical Collection of Handbooks
Dating back over 20 years, the Hoover's collection of handbooks provides historical insight into the most influential public, private and state-owned enterprises in the world. The collection includes the following:
- Hoover's Handbook of American Business (1990-current)
- Hoover's Handbook of Emerging Companies (1995-current)
- Hoover's Handbook of Private Companies (1995-current)
- Hoover's Handbook of World Business (1994-current)
- Hoover's Master List of U.S. Companies (2004-current)
D&B® Million Dollar Directory (MDDI)
Dating back to 1959, the D&B Million Dollar Directory (MDDI) provides a valuable source of information and privately held and public companies and their executives. MDDI features easy-to-use cross references, primary and secondary lines of business and the names and titles of company officers and directors.
These easy-to-use directories provide in-depth information on 160,000 leading public and privately held U.S. companies. Covers all U.S. companies with:
- $9 Million or more in sales or
- 180 or more employees or
- Branches with 900 or more employees
Key Business Ratios Print Archive
The D&B Industry Norms and Key Business Ratios are made possible through over one million financial statements in the D&B Financial Information Base. This file consists of U.S. corporations, partnerships and proprietorships both public and privately owned, in all size ranges, and includes over 800 different lines of business as defined by the U.S. Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code numbers. Our data is collected weekly, maintained daily, and constantly edited and updated. All of these factors combine to make this financial information unparalled anywhere for scope and timeliness.
The Industry Norms are published separately in the following five major industry segments:
- Agriculture, Mining, Construction/Transportation/Communications/Utilities
- Finance/Real Estate/Services
The CRB Commodity Yearbook
Since 1939, professional traders, commercial hedgers, portfolio managers, and speculators around the world have come to rely on The CRB Commodity Yearbook to help them navigate the uncertainties of the commodity markets.
The single most comprehensive source of commodity and futures market information available, the Yearbook is the book of record of the Commodity Research Bureau, which is, in turn, the organization of record for the commodity industry itself. Its sources—reports from governments, private industries, and trade and industrial associations—are authoritative, and its historical scope is second to none.
- Global breadth and extensive depth of information
- Point in time database - view data and read articles written / collected during the year published
- Indispensable for identifying changing trends in supply and demand
- Highlights seasonal patterns, as well as current and historical pricing
- Crucial information on more than 100 commodities
- A macro tool for projecting important price movements
- Identifies trading patterns on a monthly and annual basis
Included in The CRB Commodity Yearbook:
Absolutely essential for identifying changing trends in supply and demand and for projecting important price movements, the Yearbook gives the investor:
- Worldwide supply/demand and production/consumption data for all the basic commodities and futures markets–from A(luminum) to Z(inc), including all the major markets in interest rates, currencies, energy, grains and stock index futures
- Over 900 tables, graphs and price charts of historical data, many of which show price history dating back to 1900
- Concise introductory articles that describe the salient features of each commodity and help put the quantitative information in perspective.
Examples of the types of articles you can find in the Yearbook (2014 articles include):
- Articles by CRB Chief Economist, Richard Asplund, on key market and important issues concerning the commodity industry.
- Commodity Prices Consolidate on Weak Global Growth
- U.S. Economy is Still Facing Obstacles but is Gaining Momentum
- Surge in U.S. Oil Production Helps to Stabilize World Oil Prices
- U.S. Dollar Continues to tare Sideways but QE3 Pressure is Lifting
- Fed Faces a Difficult Exit Strategy Over the Next Few Years
- Global Economy Should Slowly Gain Momentum After Poor 2013
- Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis Cools During 2013
Receive a Free Product Trial
Cattle and Calves
Coconut Oil and Copra
Cottonseed and Products
Flaxseed and Linseed Oil
Hides and Leather
Interest Rates, U.S.
Interest Rates, Worldwide
Iron and Steel
Lumber and Plywood
Oranges and Orange Juice
Peanuts and Peanut Oil
Sheep and Lambs
Stock Index Futures, U.S.
Stock Index Futures, Worldwide
Sunflower seed and Oil
Tallow and Greases
Wheat and Flour
or Contact Us
for more information.