The corporate annual reports of the past are a rich source of information for scholars in business, economics, and history, yet they’re seldom used. The problem? Finding them. Retrospective reports are scattered around the world on film, fiche, and tattered paper. Aggregating and digitizing them is a daunting task.
Now, Mergent’s done it— we have added three historical collections covering the U.S., Canada and International companies. We’ve gathered, digitized, and indexed these vital business records and provided seamless access to the entire collection via our newest database, Mergent Archives.
Mergent Archives covers three databases offering more than 1,000,000 documents covering over 100 years.
- US – Over 370,000 documents
- Canada – Over 150,000 documents
- International – Over 500,000 documents
Mergent Archives’ Historical Annual Report Collection will deliver to your library:
- A simple, on-line screening tool allowing researchers to search across reports by company name, year, city and state, and document type
- Fully searchable text in every document, allowing researchers to find the information they need most and streamlining their research by helping them to more easily explore data
- Continued and daily updates to both the historical reports collection and currently released documents
- Advanced screening options with fully searchable text in every document
- Every report featured in full-page, high-resolution PDF format for viewing and printing clarity
- Rich historical financials and text on thousands of companies
- Reports fully digitized in color
- All reports come from trusted sources including:
- Mergent’s private collection
- Leading universities and libraries
- Private providers
- Where available, reports are offered in multiple languages