Hoover’s™ Academic solution is a premier source of business information. Providing comprehensive up-to-date information through a global database of over 85 million companies, 90 million decision makers, 1,000 industries, and a proprietary data collection process, Hoover’s delivers the most reliable company information available.
Designed for easy, intuitive access to straightforward information that is sensibly presented, a Hoover’s online subscription requires little or no user training. Hoover’s online subscriptions not only deliver real-time business insight but includes the resources to maximize that insight, such as tools for advanced customization, searches and list-building. In-Depth Company Research
Hoover's Academic solution provides unique insight to the core database of over 40,000 company profiles.This powerful research tool brings together company histories, news stories, financials, federal filings, executive biographies and more. The database also now includes limited profiles on over 85 million businesses worldwide. Flexible Tools To Expedite Research
In addition to in-depth company content, Hoover’s offers the tools to reduce research time:
- Easily search for U.S. and international companies using multiple targeting criteria
- Research industries and markets with ease
- Locate executives by company, industry, geography and many other search parameters
- Access news for specific companies and industries
- Review Fortune 500 and other popular rankings
Dun & Bradstreet's Hoover's solution now features enhanced company and industry news and targeted social media content from First Rain®.
With these improvements you will gain a richer perspective and more timely insights on the companies and industries you care about, including:
- Powerful Analytics technology providing you unparalled ability to extract precise, high-value customer intelligence from the chaotic noise of the Web
- Cured Social Content - including blog posts and trending Twitter conversations - which filters out irrelevant news, helping you identify the key trends and events that impact your customers' and prospects' businesses
- Enhanced Alerts offering you more ways to customize the news you receive with less redundancy and enabling you to act quickly on breaking events
Receive a Free Product Trial or Contact Us for more information.